Tuesday, January 16, 2007

When I Can't Say...

Exhaustion effects emotions, which leads to the never ending thoughts inside my head.
A sense of loneliness sets as it clouds the state of contentment I am in.
The walls are being torn down, which is encouraging and comforting, positive too... but at the same time I'm not sure how it is that I am supposed to be. I'm not sure of anything.

When I can't say how I envision the future...
When I can't say how much I miss them when they're gone...
When I can't say that I know exactly how I feel...
When I can't say everything that goes on in my mind...
Is when the loneliness sets in.

I'm content for now... but I'm not sure I will be forever.

2 comments:

  1. don't give up, Aubs. You're just "learning to breathe," remember? Love ya, Aubs. And thanks for being an open ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the refreshing reminder, Jamesy... and for your willingness to read my thoughts.

    P.S. My ears are always tuned to listen to whatever it is you care to share. (For real).

    ReplyDelete