Thursday, March 17, 2005

I Need You, My Rock

I've done it again, I've given in to the very sin that breaks your heart.
Now I return, fix my eyes on You.
That's not who I am, that's not who I am in You.
You say that I'm Your child. You love me with a love that I'll never comprehend.
Lord, I give to you all I am, in Holy Surrender.
Jesus take my life and make it yours.

Turn Your ear to me, draw near to me, hold me Lord when I am in need.
In all that I do, in all my life, I will honor You.

I am a child of weakness, my stength is small. I will turn to You where I will find my all.

Holy Spirit, rise up in me.
Flood over us, Holy Spirit rain down. Let Your Glory surround this.

No comments:

Post a Comment