"Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in You. Rescue me from my rebellion, for even fools mock me when I rebel. I am silent before You; I won't say a word. For my punishment is from You. Please don't punish me anymore! I am exhausted by the blows from Your hand. When You discipline people for their sins, their lives can be crushed like the life of a moth. Human existence is as frail as breath. Hear my prayer, O Lord! Listen to my cries for help! Don't ignore my tears. For I am Your guest- a traveler passing through, as my ancestors were before me. Spare me so I can smile again before I am gone and exist no more....
Lord, don't hold back Your tender mercies from me. My only hope is in Your unfailing love and faithfulness. For troubles surround me- too many to count! They pile up so high I can't see my way out. They are more numerous than the hairs on my head. I have lost all my courage. Please, Lord, rescue me! Come quickly, Lord, and help me."
No comments:
Post a Comment