Being a sister has never been enough, But it's the calling of the moment. Observing others has become the task. My heart rings of the slightest green, Causing my windows to fill with pools of deep azure.
Ok, maybe I'm assuming more than I'm allowed, because I don't know you as well as the Jameser, but I think I understand everything in this poem too. It is quite full of feeling.
Good stuff, Aubs. It's because I know you that I get everything in this poem. It's deep, and I like it.
ReplyDeleteOk, maybe I'm assuming more than I'm allowed, because I don't know you as well as the Jameser, but I think I understand everything in this poem too. It is quite full of feeling.
ReplyDeleteJamesy: Hmm, do you really know me? I've begun to wonder... but I imagine you're not too far off.
ReplyDeleteDr. Rod: You're most definitely allowed!
I'm glad you guys understand most of it and possibly a part of me! :) Thanks!!
Well, I'm doin my best!
ReplyDeleteI know... and I appreciate it. :)
ReplyDeletei live with two engaged and one dating men. there seems to always be too many wheels in the picture.
ReplyDeletebtw i liked the poem too. i miss you Aubrey.
ReplyDeleteHow did I know that when I came back I would have a message from you? :) I miss you too Joely-bob.. Next semster lets hang out more, k? love.
ReplyDeletei'd like that
ReplyDelete