"If someone shows you who they are... Believe them." -Dr. Maya Angelou
Things have been quite confusing for some time now... I have no idea what the LORD is doing...
I'm more content than I've ever been in my life, but that doesn't spare one from pain and confusion... I want to know His plan... I want to be at that next step.
Today was kinda hard... I was completely scumbagged by someone and it isn't easy. There are 3 things in this world I have no tolerance for...1)Fakeness/Games, 2) Liars and, 3) Thieves... they pulled 2 out of 3 on me...
I know the LORD has a plan, and there is a reason why this happened... apparently they were just supposed to be in my life for a season, it just happend to be a quick one. This is so discouraging...
Is my heart not on fire for God? Is He not my desire? Can others looking at me see my heart for Him or a lack there of? Serriously, you..whoever is reading this, let me know. If you can't see Christ when you look at me, I want to hear it... well no I don't, but rather, I need to.
I want to be made and molded into HIS likeness... I'm rough around the edges, but I'm still in the refining process...
Sleep sounds so good right now...
Aubs, I see plenty of fruit in your life. You have nothing to worry about. Just chill and let God work in you. (I'm preaching to myself too :)
ReplyDeleteAubs, hey lady. I love you and I am glad I know you and that we are friends. And we're women together! who hoo! I have a hunch that if you are asking questions like "is my heart on fire for God?" your focus in life is on the right things. A lot of times we can feel like we are rotten Christians but be right in the center of God's will for our lives. All you can do is trust that that is where you are and ask Him to show you if you're not. Keep seeking, you are wonderful in His eyes. Love ya Good night.
ReplyDelete