Friday, February 03, 2006

Overflowing Joy of My Heart

-This unbelievable, unexplainable JOY has overcome me today! I can't even begin to tell you. But I hope that whomever you are, you'd be able to see the JOY, HAPPINESS, and LOVE expressed across my face. This is beyond amazing....

Why am I this way, you might ask? ...No real reason, except that my Lord is who He is and the intimacy between us is indescribable...

I prayed today in class and I always get nervous when I volunteer to pray. I always try to prepare for what I'm going to say, but today was not like that. Why? Because it wasn't me praying. IT WASN'T ME... The Holy Spirit's presence was so noticeable and He interceded for me. He let His words pour out of my lips. Truly amazing!! At lunch, people asked me what was going on with me, how I was doing and I couldn't really put words to it, except that my heart was OVERFLOWING. I started to cry tears of JOY, for real. Then God allowed me to see how He can use me to encourage others. I am beyond thankful.

PRAISE GOD FOR MAKING MY HEART SING!!! -If ever I loved Thee my Jesus, 'TIS NOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment