Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Leave Me Alone

"When I go down, I go down hard...it hurts to hit the bottom..."
-Matthew Thiessen

So funny how little things can make you snap and change entirely from one moment to the next...
I truly hate that...Yup, I definitely do...

The fact that I feel "powerless to dictate my own moods", annoys the crap out of me...

I tell myself: "SELF, DON'T LET THIS BOTHER YOU, IT'S SO PETTY AND DUMB", but do you think I listen? No! I let it stir in my head and I freak out...

Tonight I yelled and I think slammed my door and I'm pretty sure I was so flustered I "lost" a couple layers of clothing...Whoa, I really do sound crazy...

These things that stir up in me just make me realize how imperfect I am... I'm pretty sure I try to change those areas, but they never do, and so I just feel like a failure...

So is that what this semester is going to be like? Me feeling like a failure every day again?
OH, JOY!! I'm so EXCITED...(Just let me jump now)...

It's okay... I've got me, Moxie, my computer and some food to keep me slightly happy, what more could I need?...

Grrr....I give up...time for bed

.....at least I got a beautiful flower tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment