"The Beauty of Grace is that it Makes Life Not Fair" -Matthew Thiessen
How true is that?? I'm so thankful that God's Grace makes life unfair. We deserve a whole lot more than what we're getting...and I don't mean good stuff. He's definitely not withholding anything good from us, He's withholding all the bad. Thank You Father.
Today I learned the true meaning of the phrase "Love is Blind". Well, I guess I knew it, but I never fully lived out the phrase... now I have.
Love isn't only blind to the characteristics of the person you love, but I realized that it blinds you to thinking certain circumstances would fade out and go away over time....but the way this whole thing is disfunctionally wired up, there is no way those things would ever go away and I can't believe that I let love blind me so completely to that.
If I actually sit down and think about those things now, because I'm not blinded anymore, its complete idiocy. Completely foolish. What the heck was I thinking?? Atleast now, I know for sure that I was in love...
Its just nuts to me when I think about it now. To think I was so blinded, blinded enough to go through 10 people's share of pain and now I see how I could have completely avoided it. I was so naive to think those things would fade out...
Silly Me...
Lord, thank You for unveiling my eyes...
No comments:
Post a Comment