I want to run away, I want to ditch my life cause all of my mistakes keep me awake at night...
You might think I'm losing my mind, but I will shy away from the specifics cause I dont want you to know where I am because then you'll see my heart in the saddest state it's ever been
This is no place to try and live my life.
I'm sorry for the person I became. I'm ready to make sure I never become that way again
I'm sorry it's taking me so long to change
Cause who I am hates who I've been.. I hate who I've been.
I talk to absolutely no one, couldn't keep to myself enough & the things bottled inside have finally begun to create so much pressure.
If my heart says I'm sorry, can we leave it at that? Because I just want for all of this to end.
I wonder why it always has to hurt for every lesson that you have to learn...
No comments:
Post a Comment