"For the Lord God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the lord withhold from those who do what is right. O Lord Almighty, happy are those who trust in You." Psalm 84:11-12
I am so thankful for today.
So thankful for yesterday. Boundaries were set up and they are severe. I may not agree with all of them, but I respect the fact that they were set up and I respect who they were set up by. I understand why and I am so thankful that they have enough respect for myself and themselves to set them up. In my heart of hearts, I know its best. Even though at first it hurt to hear what I heard yesterday, it caused me to write out questions I had about myself, my situation and my situation with God. I just poured out all that I had to the Lord.
I have felt a release of grief. Today has been so amazing. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Nothing could have brought me down today & there was definitely opportunity. The sad part is that I wish I could have shared it with certain people, but in part I did, because I kept them joyfully in my prayers throughout the day.
That is just the thing, my soul felt absolute joy in the Lord today. I haven't necessarily actually felt that before.
I was able to have an amazing talk with an acquaintance of mine tonight. It has been on my heart to speak with him for awhile, at first I didn't know why, but then I was informed of his situation. It felt so nice to sit down and share with him what was going on without actually telling him anything. So great to identify with him completely without feeling guilty about sharing details. Details weren't needed, we could see that our situations were similar by the struggles we have been going through and the things we believe that God has shown us in our separate situations. Things were so similar, it encouraged me and gave me hope. I felt like it was completely given by God. Huge confirmation for me there.
Its only been a day and the Lord is working so much!
I see myself getting to certain points along the path I have been traveling that I have been trying to reach for so long. I'm not completely there obviously, its only been a day, but now they seem visible and not so far from my reach anymore. I am so thankful to God for that.
I am so thankful that He has washed my sins away and showing me that my sorrow and repentance was genuine enough for Him. Sin has obviously taken a hold of my life and I am not strong enough to overcome it.
Lord, only Your love is great enough to overcome my sin. I need that. I need You and Only You. You are to be my passion!
No comments:
Post a Comment