So, trying this whole blog thing here.....I like this place better than the other place...anyway..
Been thinking a lot today, it was a rough day, but it was different. Things were presented to me, and it hurt to know them, but I knew it was right and I saw and see where I need to change. Even though it hurt, I knew that everything would be okay. It helped a lot to pray about it. Just asking God what I need to do, to show me what needs to happen....
Thats the thing, I have no idea how to do this. I want to fix everything so bad, I want to move on with my life and be happy, but I have no freakin' clue whatsoever about where to start or how to fix things.
I guess that is where I need to step out and let God take over, let him work out the details. Today in Chapel, Dr. Beyer was talking about just that, trying to figure out what God's plan for us, but sometimes we get so overwhelmed because of that lack of details...But what I need to do, (which I have been learning about too), is that I need to give up control and let God be the pilot.
I really want this to be fixed, and in all honesty, yes part of it is to please people, but most of all, I just want everything right, and I want everything to be pleasing in God's eyes.
He is teaching me so much and I am so thankful that He loves me this much to point out where I need work. I can't say how amazing He is and how much He has blessed me, even in these hard times.
So, anyway, that was my venting for today, I know its not much, but I'm exausted and I need to get some sleep...busy/draining weekend ahead :(
Pray for me please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment