"Everytime we sin, something dies. Something in our lives that could have been, will never be." -KM
(in regards to Romans 6:23)
This is one of the most powerful quotes I have ever heard. When I did, I cried, right out in the middle of class. I think I scared my professor?
If only I had heard this earlier in life and really understood what Romans 6:23 meant. I always thought that it was only directed to the unsaved, but rather, it applies to Christians as well, just our death is not eternally. Our death is what the quote is talking about. If I had a true comprehension before, I'm sure I would have made different choices in life. All I can do now is learn it and live it out from this day forth. Thankfully the other truth stated afterward by my AMAZING prof. was that of:
"God and His Grace can take whatever garbage and turn it into good."
Praise God for that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment