I started a new journal (hand-written) today... I'm really excited about it. It's going to be used everyday either for quiet times or some time throughout the day... It's my journal to God.Hit a rough patch this morning that made for some good content, but that wasn't why I wrote...
I absolutely love writing. I love writing my thoughts out and pouring out my heart on paper. The paper never seems to judge me for the words I write or the feelings I feel. It just patiently waits until I return to relieve my stress on its pages. It's something I treasure and now another thing that I can incorporate God into. Another thing I can say is just mine and God's.
This may just be what I've needed to jumpstart our relationship again? Perfect timing too ya know... For this month marks Mine and Jesus' 5 year anniversary. It's had its ups and downs, but I still love Him, I'm sure maybe even more, each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment