Saturday, January 07, 2006

Never Stopped Working

Mmm, God's been revealing a lot to me I think, but at the same time I kind of feel that not much is going on...it's hard to explain...I know God has been showing me things and moving in tremendous ways, I think I'm just still trying to figure out how and what He's done so far. I know it's there and I know things have been done, I'm just not 100% sure I know what it all looks like yet.

I felt the most uplifted by God the other night. Had an emotional time of prayer where I just rambled off things, none of it was pre-thought or anything...and its at those times I believe the most honesty comes out. It always proves well when I have those sort of prayer times. After I just blurt things out, things hit me in certain ways, things I never truly knew or thought of or knew I felt come out. It's really amazing to experience.

I experienced God work so fast this week, actually He worked within 20 minutes!! and I don't know that I've recognized that before... but I think it was because one of the few times in my life, I had 20 minutes before, truly gave everything to God and put all my trust in Him alone and admitted that I had no strength...and the result? : Probably one of the most God-honoring conversations I've ever had with a person I've known for a long time.
Kind of sad, but so amazing at the same time. To think that God can work even after so much past...

I stand in awe of the One being whom has never given up on me and has never let me down. I am forever grateful that God desires to change and mold my heart continually.

I'm falling in love all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment