Break over all has been well... It's had its rough spots, but things are looking up!
Something I've been doing lately that's new is before doing something or during, I've noticed that I've been asking myself something along the lines of
"how is this effecting my relationship with Christ? Is this edifying?"
and afterwards I've taken the time to reflect, even if over a movie or conversation and ask
"Did that hurt/improve anything in my life?"...
It may sound weird, me asking myself these questions :) but it actually feels really good.
During my conversations today with God, I was thinking about the things I've been struggling with and it just so happened today that the scriptures I read dealt pretty much 100% with them, aside from some of the junk that's effected the view of my self-worth, but it dealt with the core of these issues that've lead up to them. Very cool how My Lord works that way sometimes :) Yeah, He's a pretty cool guy if you ask me.
So, about this whole relationship thing with My Rock: we're working our way back up to being best friends... I'm excited. I've missed that for quite some time now... I think this will be good....
Well, I'm off to bed before an early day of cleaning and then a wedding...Thanks to all those who have had me in their prayers or thoughts. I appreciate it :)
"For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace." -Romans 6:14 ...
(Couldn't have said it better myself...)
No comments:
Post a Comment