Sunday, August 28, 2005

Proverbial Sunrise

"Into marvelous Light I'm running. Out of darkness, out of shame..." -Passion

Dang...Long trip ehy? My body is completely retarded at the moment...not reacting too well, but I hope I get out of that..I have a feeling I'm going to get really sick soon...

Got some stuff settled, but will finish most tomorrow hopefully..Still need some stuff that isn't exactly accessible at the moment..So patiently I wait...

The Lord is so good to me its nuts...He blesses me beyond measure with my finances that I was freaking out about..No worries now..He gets me here safely and my car is doing great, (oil change soon)...He keeps me strong when shots are fired and allows me to disregard immediately...Shows me how great my friends are and who actually cares about me, not only with words, but also with actions...Then He gave me this evening where as I was feeling so absolutely weak, I was able to go and praise Him in ways that I haven't been able to in a long time.

Heard a great lesson that I really am going to apply to my quiet times, classes, sermon listening and it could even be applied to relationships...James 1:21-22. Very good, good standards to hold things to. I was going to leave just after that and go to my room, but I (MYSELF) decided "Hmm, I think that can wait, and I should make time for Jesus.."..Therefore, I did and went to worship Him more...what a great day/night!!

I've been here less than 24 hours and the Lord has already blessed me so much, but also I have already found my passion and goal for this semester (for I'm trying to take it day to day)...My heart cries out to make this my focus...

I want to fall Madly In Love with Christ!

no matter what earthly things may occur to distract me...If this is my focus, all those things will become "strangely dim".

Great semester ahead of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment